I have been nominated to the versatile blogger award by the lovely Janice and her blog is called ‘the ugly ducklings life’. Thank you so much for nominating me and go check out her blog and get to know her !
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 facts about me
I’m soon running out of facts to tell you about me, but here is 7 more facts about me.
- First of , I’m a blogger and a student
- I’m turning 18 this year.
- I love “superhero” movies
- I love reading books and I’m currently reading ‘ Not that kind of girl’ by Lena Dunham.
- I don’t drink coffee, but I love the smell of coffee . I’m more of a tea person
- Been blogging since I was 13/14 years old
- and the finally fact about me; mt favorite song of the moment is ‘headlights’ by Robin Schulz ft. Ilsey.
(I didn’t know which blogs to choose from my followers and the blogs I follow. So I just picked some random from the list 🙂 )
Good luck and I’m looking forward to read your facts!
Samsaya just come out with a new song called ‘Beginning at the end’ and I have been listening to it non stop since it got out. Since I’m a big fan of Samsaya and her music, I thought i would draw a heart around my eye. Just like she does.
A huge thanks to Chantal for nominating me! and I most say that your new hair style suit you 😉 .
This is my third Liebster award and it’s my third year at WordPress. What a coincidence? Let’s do this!
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
The questions from Chantal
1. What qualities do you like in other people?
That they got a sense of humor, optimistic , thoughtful and smart.
2. How does it feel to be loved?
It feels great.
3. What color lipstick or colour lip product is your favourite?
I have this gosh lip liner that I’m in love with. It’s a dark red-ish color
4. Do you love makeup or fashion (clothes) more?
I will have to say fashion.
5. Would you sell your soul to someone and have everything you want in this world, or would you keep your soul and suffer your whole life and die poor?
That was a difficult question. I would have kept my soul and suffered my whole life and die poor , if that was my only choice. Because what am I , with out a soul? nothing.
6. What did you eat last?
Leftovers from yesterday.
7. Would you share it with me?
11 facts about me
- First thing first, I’m a blogger
- I’m forgetful, I always forget something and have to go in and out the door 20 times before I’m ready to go.
- My favorite food is pizza
- I have wayyy to many rings
- One thing I always carry around with me, is a book.
- My favorite films are The last song , Begin again and many more.
- I love cats, food & music.
- I’m a dreamer
- Living in New York is the dream
- I try my best everyday to only be focusing on the postie in life 🙂
- I have to write things down so I don’t forget it. Again, I’m forgetful.
Here are my 7 questions for my nominated
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your inspiration for blogging and what inspires you?
- What are your dreams?
- If you could live anywhere in this world, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Favorite song of the moment?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’m looking forward to be reading your answers. Good luck!
Thank you Vanessa Alexandra for the nomination! If you’re into fashion , you should check out her blog. This is my second ” One Lovely Blog Award” .
Here’s the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Random Facts About me:
1. I’m a a perfectionist.
2. I don’t have a specific category of music that I’m listening to..
3. BIG fan of The Rollings Stone , best band ever.
4. I don’t have a favorite band or song.. can’t choose.
5. I’m studying interior design.
6. I play the piano and write songs
7. My favorite city in the world is New York .. even though I’ve never been there..
I nominate :
I have been nominated for my first Liebster Award ! I’m so excited . Thank you so much Emily for nominating me.
The rules of the Libster Award (copied from Emily’s blog):
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer, and list them in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
11 random facts about me:
- I want to go too New York
- I listen to music everyday. Can’t live without it!
- I ‘m not good in any sports.
- I’m a “Cat Lady”
- I love watching old TV shows like friends and sisters.
- My favorite band is The Rolling Stones
- My favorite writers are Penny L .Howe , Tatatina De Rosnay and John Green.
- I don’t have any favorite genre of music.
- I have been blogging 2 years on WordPress.
- I play the keyboard
- I have a “studio” with my best friend, called Foreverzstudio
What is your favorite perfume? The Fame by Lady Gaga
What’s the first thing you notice when you meet someone new? Their smile.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? New York , because “Concrete jungle where dreams are made of.There’s nothing you can’t do” and my best friend and I have always dreamed of it.
What 3 foods would you need if you were on a deserted island? 3 foods I would need are chocolate , chili nuts and pizza.
What was the last movie, tv show, or book that made you cry? The last movie that made me cry was The Last Song and as well as the book.
Who is your idol? I have so many idols , but If I had to choose I would say Lady Gaga.
If you had a time machine, what time period would you like to travel to and why? I would have traveled to the future , because I would like to see where I would be.
What are your hobbies and which is your favorite? Making scrapbooks and collage.
If you had to pick, which movie would you love to be the main character in? If I had to pick ( + this is the only movie that crossed my mind) I would pick “The Bling Ring” and I would like to be the main character which is Rebecca.
What possession of yours are you most attached to? My Ipad.
What is your favorite way to style your hair? I use the straightener a lot. So I guess that says it all.
Questions for my nominees:
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What’s your goals for this year?
- Your favorite band or artist?
- Favorite blog?
- What’s your favorite quote and why?
- Your advice for bloggers?
Since I have been nominated I have too nominate 7 other bloggers and write/share 7 about myself , because it’s a part of the nomination process …
Seven things about me:
1. I’m a “Dreamer”
2. I’ve been blogging for 3 years now
3. I love playing piano as you might have noticed
4. I’m 15 years old
5. Get easy inspired .
6. I always go around with my notebook and a pencil , just in case I come up with something
7. I’m a Norwegian girl with a big dream.
Here it is : The 7 Blogs I wanna nominate til ‘One Lovely Blog Award’
Thanks to all my readers and for all the #likes and comment on my blog! Thanks #HopeForevere
Takk til alle mine lesere og for alle #likes og kommentarer på bloggen min! Takk #HopeForevere